OUR MARKETS AERONAUTICS
High-precision machining and 5-axis technology for an impeccable quality.
Quality, superfinishing, and consistency are the requirements of the aeronautics industry,which corresponds perfectly to PSI, which has been working for many years in high-precision mechanics for the aeronautics industry for checking fixtures, measuring tools, tools, and the production of parts according to blueprints.
We are ISO 9001 version 2008 certified for the design and manufacture of precision and high-precision mechanical parts. PSI has the skills and production tools adapted to the aeronautics market: 5-axis machining and grinding machines.
CONSISTENT QUALITY, PERFECT FINISHES
Thanks to our expertise we are able to consistently manufacture quality complex parts with a perfect finish:
- Manufacture of complex parts, with non-straight shapes,
- Machining, turning, grinding: PSI handles the manufacture of entire parts, or just certain stages of the operation.
- In-depth expertise in machining and deformation of the materials used in the aeronautics industry: aluminum, Inconel, titanium, alloyed steel …
- Quality organization for the management aeronautics files: fixed range, 100% monitoring reports: 100% of the parts on 100% of the dimensions,
- Traceability - management and followup of material batches,
- Surface finishes and aspects - a perfect finish to meet the demands of the aeronautics industry: "frizzing", deburring, polishing, and surface finishing.
- Grinding - PSI is equipped with furnaces to anneal the stressed zones and thus avoid the formation of cracks after grinding.
- Packaging - the parts are packed in compliance with the requirements of the aeronautics industry
A few aeronautic references: SAFRAN, EUROCOPTER, SAGEM, SNECMA.